Saturday, February 7, 2009

'Let us NEVER FORGET her name'

‘This selfish person has betrayed the trust of the rakyat. She will have to pay back for her greed and avarice. It is not vengeance we seek but justice.'

Some comments:

TC Lim - I voted her and now I can't help but feel ashamed. How come Jelapang has that kind of fate to get someone who would out of sheer selfishness betray not just people of Jelapang but a whole nation ? For what ? How much ? I can only hope every dollar will bring her misery for selling out like this.

Sharon Too - Can you imagine her telling the reporter "DAP DOESN'T WANT ME" Is this woman so low down and dumb that she can still say this !! I used to be sympathetic. Now I know why they said she was not qualified for an exco post.

Anne Tan - This "person" makes me feel ashamed to be a woman. Like one person said "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned ..." She's dirties the whole women race. Even prostiute is too mild a word...

No comments:

Post a Comment